Saturday, May 16, 2009

School's Out!!!!

The semester officially ended last Monday and I enjoyed the rest of the week by catching up on all the little things that I let slide. It was a lovely week. Here are a couple shots of part of my final project for my Design Communications class. What a great class. Really challenging but very rewarding.

I thought I would spend the summer getting re-acquainted with my sewing machine and my garden/yard but I didn't have to wait very long because Thursday a return customer mailed me some fabric for a baby quilt. I got right to it and finished it and already sent it in the mail since we will be gone next week to visit Kristen in Texas. My pictures all turned out blurry, I guess I'm out of practice.

I'm so excited to see Kristen in action since we will be tagging along with her for one morning while she's at work. Bess will join up with us and we will have two days together as a family and that will have to last us for the rest of 2009!! We will have a wonderful time:)

1 comment:

  1. Yippee!!!!!!!!! You get to pet the rhinos, antelope, zebras, giraffe and more!

    ReplyDelete