Sunday, January 25, 2009

Homework

I am really excited about my classes this semester. I am a Landscape Architect student and so far I am loving it! I have a beginning design class where we are learning basic drafting and our first homework assignment was to answer some get-to-know-you kind of questions and letter them in block style. It was fun but after a few hours my hand cramped up! I'm sure I will adjust :)

I am hoping that once I am in the swing of things I will be able to make time for quilting again. I want to keep my Etsy shop running and I have a list of projects I'd like to keep making progress on. But school comes first. However, if I can squeeze it in, I'd like to make a bunch of blocks like this and make a good sized lap quilt. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I love the quilt patch! And that was clever of your design teacher to make you practice your block letters in a less boring way!

    ReplyDelete